Strength & Conditioning 101 (7th & 8th Grade)
Strength & Conditioning 101 is specialized for the bodies of 7th and 8th graders. Using an adult lifting program when training a young teen can injure their underdeveloped bodies. Therefore we designed S&C 101 specifically to:
- address growing pains in the knee, hip, and other joints that boys and girls this age experience
- strengthen tight and weak muscles that cause athletes to lose strength and speed as they grow
- get stronger head to toe which creates a faster sprinter, harder shot, and better vertical leap
- teach the proper mechanics of sprinting. This program has produced MANY fast athletes with over 80 South Shore high school track records broken since 2010.
- help young athletes get into better nutritional and lifestyle choices when it comes to sleep, hydration, and proper eating.
There are groups for girls and boys who are in 7th and 8th grade. Click below for the class schedule.
How our training works: Athletes purchase a 10-pack of training sessions. Each time you work out you use one of the ten visits. Track your remaining visits online or through our free app.